Friday, July 31, 2009

Weird Lisa Habit - #1

Weird Lisa habit #1 - I dont change my earrings. I have worn the same earrings for more than two or three years straight.

What can I say, I like hoops. I can sleep in them and they dont hurt. They kind of go with everything, at least everything that I wear. They're basic. They're nondescript. They work for me.

But earlier this week, I changed them for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME. Matt found a diamond earring of mine on the ground in our bedroom. Im positive that Seamus was rummaging around in my very measly jewelry box and accidently dropped it on the ground. The idea of the earring, a gift from Matt, being unnoticed and lost forever upset me so much that I took off my hoops to put them on, but then I didnt. Instead, I put on another pair of diamond earrings (also from Matt) and they're on my ears right now. See:

Its been four days since I put these earings on and I still feel really weird about it. I think I want my hoops back.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment