Monday, July 27, 2009

Slow Start This Morning.

Its almost noon and Im just starting to feel inspired.

Why is it that whenever I feel inspired money is involved? Im feeling a decorating tug right now. I just went through a bunch of my design blog favs and its got my head spinning. I wanna frame a lot of the kids artwork and put it on the walls. I wanna make some potted plants full of succulents. I wanna go to Ikea and walk around. I wanna collect some neat pillows and fabrics.

Cleaning would be good tooo... and thats free! I think I'll do the cleaning. God knows, my house needs it badly.

Some outdoor images that are making me feel inspired this morning (and Im sorry I dont have credits for these. I need to start writing that stuff down:)




Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. succulents!
    how funny-i just did that last month. i love succulents and they barely need water and you really cant kill them. i want to get more!
    tw

    ReplyDelete