Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Retreat/ Recharge.


These pictures are from the place Matt and I stayed in Tuscany back in 2007. When I look at them, I feel peaceful and relaxed. I feel unburdened from the duties, routines and complications of my normal life. I feel light. In Italy there were no children to care for and/or worry about. There wasnt any stress concerning money and time management. I didnt feel judgement or expectations from others. In Italy, I was just me: a girl/woman who enjoyed adventure, beauty, art, nature, history and love.

Im feeling beat up right now so Im going to take a few days off to retreat/recharge. Im gonna try to channel me some Italy.

See you in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy - you sure have earned it!!! I'll be there soon to give you a break.

    ReplyDelete