Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photo Share



A couple days ago I bribed the kids to sit down with me and take some pictures. I dont do this often. They usually dont cooperate with me in this kind of setting and my frustration is not worth the pictures. Its much easier to take pictures of them doing their thing and in their element. But on this day I had the slip covers off the couch (they had to be washed) and had replaced them with these recently bought quilts. I got the quilts at a local antique/thrift shop. One quilt was cheaper than dirt; the other I paid way beyond what I should have. I wanted to get some pics of the boys with them as a backdrop.

Here are some photos I liked. There were literally DOZENS more that were just ok, crappy or out of focus. I love my 85 mm lens, but damn if it isnt temperamental. Even when Im using focal points, it doesnt always focus well. Oh well. Such is life.






Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics. Can't wait to see you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm the boys! the quilts!!!!
    we have got to go on an antiquing girls date veddy veddy soon.
    tara

    ReplyDelete