Friday, July 3, 2009

Busy Weekend Starts Today.


Because of the busy weekend coming up, this post is going to be super brief.

My parents gave me and the boys their season tix so we headed down to the ballpark Thursday to watch the Padres play the Astros. We lost badly, but the boys and I had the best time. Gosh I love Padre games at Petco! Its such a nice park to watch baseball. Yesterday was a perfect day - sunny and warm, but not hot. There was a wonderful breeze that blew into us most of the game. Two foul balls came our way and we didnt catch them. That was super exciting. Ive never caught a foul ball before and we were soooooo close. Then in the ninth inning, a swarm of bees flew onto the field and they had to delay the game for an hour. It was a trip!




I have some scrapping to do this morning. Im late on my deadlines. We have a birthday party today and 4th of July stuff going on tomorrow. This week has been a whirlwind! Im not going to be posting this weekend so here's wishing you guys all a Happy 4th of July and a safe weekend.

Happy Friday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing everyone out there a Happy 4th! The boys pictures look like real baseball fans. I watched for you on tv when they were showing the bee attack this morning. I'm celebrating by staying in where it is cool. Heat index today 110!

    ReplyDelete