Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lets Get Together and Feel Alright


"One Love, One Heart.
Lets get together and feel alright"
- Bob Marley and the Wailers

Bob was a smart man. Yesterday I was feeling the love and it was totally on account of being in the company of good people. These friends fill me up. I feel relaxed and contented when we're together. They are so easy to be around and are so easy to love. I adore these kids - I love them like they're mine. I love their mamas. Such brilliant women. There wasnt a bad egg in the house. Seriously. And I fed right off it - fed off the positive energy of everyone present. I needed to be recharged and yesterday did that.
In a nutshell: good friends, happy kids, hot weather, swimming, popsicles, laughter, scooters, pizza, Kool Aide, videogames, music, love, love, love.
Roll the pictures:











1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh what glee at seeing these! clap clap clap.

    the pic of my rear window, and the rest of these kiddos together. sooo cute. we just love you guys so much. the shot of anna and i brought tears to my eyes!!!!
    tw

    ReplyDelete