Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little School Boy


Finn doing homework, 9.22.09

I love these pictures I took of Finn yesterday. He comes home most days and does his homework without any prodding from me. Sometimes he will take a break between pages; other times he'll sit down and not stop until he's finished. I hope he stays like this for many more years.

I love that you can see some of our new bookshelves in back of the right photo.
I love the glow coming out from the window shades.
I love that you can spy Finn's feet rubbing the cat under our dining room table.
I love how his after school snack is sitting next to him on the table: strawberries and vanilla wafers.

I love him.

Happy Wednesday and stay cool. Its gonna be a hot one around here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, Lisa...I was trying to edit how I logged in so that you could respond more easily.

    Anyway, what my previous message said was this:
    Love the photos -- your house looks so beautiful and inviting. Just the way I think a home *should* look. We're looking for new bookshelves too and I wanted to ask where you got yours. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, those photos are awesome..love all the things you mentioned that you see in the pictures..I've read from Tara's blog about how inviting your house is, with the kid's artwork, etc all around the house..would love for you to share some pics of your home here sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am so jealous you got bookshelves before me!!!! :) :) :) I am happy for you. They look amazing. I am trying to figure out placement-are they where the armoir used to be or the computer table?
    taraw

    ReplyDelete