Saturday, September 19, 2009

Im Just Waiting on a Friend

Finn loves his friends. He doesnt have many which is probably why he loves them so much. It seems like everyday he is asking for someone to come over. James, Jeremy, Ryan, Drew, Nathan. He is always asking for those five. Always. The unfortunate problem is that it isnt always convenient for those five to come over. Drew and Nathan live far away and James, Jeremy and Ryan are at a different school. I feel bad telling Finn no, but sometimes its just not possible for his buddies to visit.

Today, Finn had a new friend come over. His name is Michael and he's a kid in Finn's class.
This is what Finn looked like waiting for him to arrive.

When any of Finn's friends come, this is what he does. He sits and waits and waits and waits. If his friend(s) is running late, he'll ask me "what time is it?" every two minutes until they arrive.
I can hear Finn and Michael talking on the couch. I hope they are having fun. I think they are.

Happy Saturday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I will never be late again when your son is so patiently waiting. I was just late yesterday, and did not realize when I saw him at the window, that he had probably been there counting minutes!! I am so sorry!! t.

    ReplyDelete