Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drama Geeks

I went and saw Miranda's play today.


She plays a nun in Mehshuggah- NUNS. It was entertaining. The audience seemed to really enjoy it. It kills me that Mandy can get up in front of people and perform. She sings and dances and the audience at Patio Playhouse is very close. You can see everyone in that theater. Can you imagine? I could never do what she does. Just the idea of doing drama makes me feel uncomfortable and sick to my stomach. I dont have the talent or gumption to get on stage in front of anyone. Heck, I dont even really feel comfortable dancing and singing in front of Matt. Ok... thats a lie. I have no shame in doing that. But still... what Miranda does is pretty amazing. I may not like drama, but I can appreciate what it takes to do it.

Ok... bed is calling. This weekend went by entirely too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment