Monday, March 16, 2009

Layout Share.


This page is in the Creating Garden at twopeasinabucket.com

I cant find half of this layout. One day it was there by the computer, and the next it was gone. My guess is its trash bound. I have a habit of throwing away stuff without always looking thoroughly through it. Im very hesitant to call it a bad habit because in our house its important to get rid of the stuff we dont need and/or use. If I dont purge the excess crap, Matt and the boys will hold on to it forever. I cant live like that. Im far from being a neat freak, but the stacks of returned school work, junk mail and assorted paper crap drive me insane. However, I will admit that sometimes important stuff gets caught in the shuffle and I end up throwing away things I should not have. The free airline ticket instantly comes to mind. I still hear about that from time to time. And uncashed checks. Ive thrown away one or two of those.

In comparison, the 1/2 of my layout doesnt seem that grave, but damn it bums me out. Oh well. Such is life.

Have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. omg look at those pimp daddies on snowboards. DYING
    bummer you lost half...i would do something like that...

    ReplyDelete