Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cute Questionaire


I was on Facebook this evening waiting for Matt to come home and I saw that my friend Jennifer did an interview with her daughters. I decided to do the same.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Seamus: I love you. She always calls me Seamito too.
Finn:I love you. You're the best 8 year old in the world.


2. What makes mom happy?
Seamus: When I eat my lunch.
Finn: Scrapboking

3. What makes mom sad?
Seamus: When I dont eat my lunch
Finn: When Seamus hit me with a shovel.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Finn: When she reads us the Fudge books.
Seamus: Yeah... the torturous Fudge books.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Seamus: She looked like me but a girl
Finn: Nice, a girl, freckles, funny

6. How old is your mom?
Seamus: 38
Finn: 35

7. How tall is your mom?
Seamus: small
Finn: tall

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Seamus: nothing
Finn: Jon and Kate plus Eight

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Seamus: scrapbook, run errands, work in the school
Finn: go on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Seamus: scrapbooking
Finn: making people clean their rooms real good

11. What is your mom really good at?
Seamus:caring for us, doing two peas, typing, packing a lunch that is impossible to eat, like, we get the biggest lunch in the class. I like it but its hard to eat everything.
Finn: scrapbooking, being picky about homework and neatness

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Seamus: being nice sometimes, baking,
Finn: playing videogames, running, being mean (Seamus' reply to Finn's answer "that means you need to be meaner to him, Mama.")

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Seamus: scrap
Finn: nurse's office

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Seamus: I forgot. Wait... BRUNOS!
Finn: Panatone or something like that.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Seamus:That she always helps out at the school office and that everyone at school thinks she's nice.
Finn: That she bought us webkins, that she loves me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Seamus: Mickey Mouse
Finn: I dont know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Seamus: nothing cool ... we're always together. We went to Tahoe together. And Pennsylvania. And Mexico
Finn: We went to Joshua Tree, we go to school, we go to Seamus and my games, we go shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Seamus: we look alike; sometimes she's mean and sometimes Im mean, sometimes she's nice and sometimes Im nice.
Finn: We love each other. We both get mad at Seamus when he lies.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Seamus: Our hair cut is different, and hair color is different, and Im good at running. She's not.
Finn: I like videogames and she really doesnt; Im young and she's old

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Seamus: I dont.. no. Im joking. Cause she buys me stuff and because she's nice. And because she cares for me.
Finn: Cause she lets me play videogames even though she doesnt like them. She makes me dinner and cares for us.

4 comments:

  1. this was so entertaining to read lisa. i was giggling at MANY of the answers but these are my favorite:

    11. What is your mom really good at?
    Seamus:caring for us, doing two peas, typing, packing a lunch that is impossible to eat, like, we get the biggest lunch in the class. I like it but its hard to eat everything.
    Finn: scrapbooking, being picky about homework and neatness

    packing a lunch thats impossible to eat, like, we get the biggest lunch in the class! ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Loved the answers the boys gave - although I disagree with the "being mean" answers. They don't know what mean is - tell them to ask Dadoo about his Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy.
    To sum everything up:
    You are too old to run or play videogames. You are nice(barely) and you like to scrapebook while hangin on the computer.
    i would be scared to ask my kids these questions.

    ReplyDelete