Monday, March 30, 2009

Layout Share.


This page started out as an assignment for BHG. They didnt like it so it sat on my desk about a 1/3 way done for about a week. When I began making the layout again last night, the page ventured into a different direction than what had previously been created. The BHG assignment was very specific about the colors I had to use. However, once the page was rejected I was able to go in whichever direction I wanted. This is where I ended up and I like it.

The picture (which I love!) was taken in the Puerto Vallarta airport after our Mexican vacation last summer. I remember the moment exactly: we were waiting for our plane and I had my camera out when my mom came behind Finn and pulled him in for a big hug. His face at first kind of grimaced, but then quickly turned into a huge, authentic smile.Good memories. I journaled on the back quite a bit about Finner and his unique personality.

Happy Monday everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment