Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let it Snow... Let It Snow...Let it Snow!

One of the things Finn asked for Christmas this year was snow. I got lots of suggestions on how to accommodate his request. It turns out my own sister, Miranda, asked for snow when she was young. Santa obliged her with a little canister of "snow" in the freezer. I thought that was a cool idea. Matt suggested we run up to the snow for the day. We are in fact somewhat close to Big Bear and there has been snow on those mountains for a while now. That was certainly a possibility. However, in the end, Auntie Kris swooped in and saved the day. The day before Christmas the following package arrived for Finn:

He loved it!

And so did Seamus and Eli. :)

Thank you Auntie Kris! You are wonderful. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You and Finn! Finding snow for him was my best day this Christmas - I love the whole giving thing but so often it seems like we just buy stuff that isn't needed or wanted and this one special gift is really what it is all about. I am so glad it wasn't hokey and that they all enjoyed it and yay for me - I already know what all the Texas kids are getting next year. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete