Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Damn You, Anthropologie!

Tonight we were watching Man Shops Globe on the Sundance channel. Seamus asked me if there was an Anthopologie store near us. Uh... yes! It is, in fact, one of my favorite stores to visit. I freaking love that store! The dude on Man Shops Globe is a buyer for Anthropologie and since Seamus enjoys watching the show with me, I told him we might try to go over for a visit this week. He was happy to hear that. Anthropologie's clothes and products are usually WAY beyond my means, but the actual store itself is such a beautiful place. Most of the time, I like to go there not to shop, but to look. Its heaven - stylish and quirky and unqiue.

Since we were talking about it, I went to the website just to see what they've got going on and saw this:

Dying. Completely freaking dying.
And listen, I dont even wear dresses. But gosh. Wow.
Im in love.

3 comments:

  1. The dress is definitely you - you would look fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know what you mean. ahile ago my very stylish friend asked me who my style icon was. i was blank. i had nothing. a few months later i got to go to an anthropologie again. we don't live anywhere near one. i walked in and i was overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings. i exclaimed "THAT"S IT!! this is my style icon! " it was awesome. i can't afford it. at all. but if i could...i would buy everything there. everything! i would take the store displays home too if they'd let me! i bet some of my kids would love it too...maybe i will take them sometime.
    happy new year lisa!

    ReplyDelete