Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Could Easily Forgive His Pride, If He Had Not Mortified Mine


This morning I was reading a gossip blog and a picture of Colin Firth came on the screen. Matt came behind me and was looking at him with a puzzled look. When I asked him if he knew who the guy was, Matt gave me an irritated, prideful glance and said "Of course. That's Mr Darcy."

His response gave me such amusement. I literally laughed out loud.

You can tell Matt's been around my family too long when he recognizes an actor not for who he is, but for the role he played in a chick flick. Matt hasnt even seen the 5 hour long mini series where Firth played Mr. Darcy!

My mother and Miranda would be so proud.

Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. omg.
    swooooooon.
    My mom and sisters and I love BBC's Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved him in that movie!!! :) It is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Matt gets total bonus points!!
    I LOVE that movie, too !!!!
    Thanks for the eye-candy!
    -karin

    ReplyDelete