Saturday, December 5, 2009

... its my birthday too!


Finn has been so geared up for his birthday this year. He has anticipated this day as if it were Christmas. Finn came into our bed multiple times this morning asking if he could get up and open his gifts. It was 3am the first time he came in!

He has a big day ahead of him. Today is the Vista Christmas parade so we're heading over to watch with the Paweleks and the Huelsman boys around noon. After the parade, we're walking to the ceramic store to paint Christmas ornaments with Eli, James, Jeremy and Ryan. Then tonight, Finn is having a sleepover with his friends at the Huelsman's house. Now that I think about it, I guess its understandable that he's so psyched for this day.

Its hard to believe Finn is 9 years old today. My baby is 9 YEARS OLD!

Happy birthday, Finn! We love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and so grown up! Happy Birthday Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great birthday to me. I know how it feels when your baby grows up - mine just turned 39! Finn just knows how to wind us around his finger!!!

    ReplyDelete