Friday, January 16, 2009

Sharing another layout from 2peas.


This layout was on two peas and a bucket.com this week. Its rare that I do layouts about myself. Im kind of uncomfortable with the idea. But I had to use a particular product on this page and I was given the assignment around the time of my birthday. So, there. Kind of weird how Im sitting her justifying it... like I feel guilty or something. I dont think I feel guilty. But i do kind of feel vain. Ive always felt that way when I make scrapbook pages where Im the topic.

Anyway, the pictures were done in photo booth on my mac. I love that feature on macs. That feature alone (and maybe ichat too) could convince most people I know who dont have macs to buy one. I should do a post about all my photo booth pictures. They are especially funny when the kids start taking them.

Have a good Friday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, your blog rocks. I wish I had the time, energy and creativity to do something like this. You make me smile, and I am so blessed to be able to spend time with you. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog does rock, you are inspiring me to get more personal again with mine. i feel like ive been doing it so long that i have nothing left to give and im so bored with it. but you are reminding me WHY i wanted to in the first place!

    ReplyDelete