Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Itunes: Soccer Mom Chillout???



Matt is at RCIA and the kids are playing the WII. I decided to go check out itunes. I love itunes. :)

Look what I found. Soccer Mom Chillout.

Say what?

The description for this playlist starts off : "This is for all the ladies living life in the minivan, who get the tots off early and dont stop 'til sports practice, piano lessons, playdates, din-din and homework are all in the rearview mirror."

I think I resemble that remark!

But the playlist? Eh. I do own some of these songs. Songs like "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson. I actually really like that song a lot. I own "Brighter than Sunshine" by Aqualung and "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae. I have "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones and "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson. Of course I have the U2 song. Duh.

The rest arent really appealing to me. Then again... maybe Im in denial. Am I in denial? Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment