Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Layout Share

seen in the Designer Garden at twopeasinabucket.com


I loved making this page and I love how it turned out. The latest Sassafras papers and products are some of my favorites they've ever made. The patterns of their papers are so fun and beautifully coordinated. Just looking at them makes me happy. Some of my favorite papers this season are below. Sassafras papers are double sided (love it!) and the patterns on both sides of these papers make my toes tingle. I love all four designs so much. Also sharing some of their letter stickers (love the size and the font) and some of their adorable layered blossom accents. The blossoms have lots of hand sewn accents and real buttons. Adorable!




Occasionally their patterns arent easy for me to scrap with, but I love them so much I make them work. I remember this company when they first came out. They have always been super generous in sending me product each season. Its been awesome to see them grow and evolve. I wish them all the best with their company.

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I cant' remember the last time I completed a page. So sad.:(
    These papers are amazing and I love the little boy running. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa ~ I just heard you had a blog and wanted to tell you how inspiring you have been to me! I have one boy and your style is so fresh and full of boy love! Your family is beautiful, and your blog has been fun to read - please keep up the great work!
    God Bless
    ~karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAJOR yumminess here. MAJOR. so much eye candy.

    ReplyDelete