Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Im funny how? Like Im a clown? Like I amuse you?"



I saw this image recently on another blog and I could soooo relate. Im dont think Im a very humorous person. I kind of wish I were, but I dont think I am. I have been told more than once that I have no sense of humor and while I dont totally agree with that statement, I can see where someone would believe it. I dont enjoy sarcasm at all. I dont get off on cutting or dark humor. I dont know - its weird. I like to laugh as much as the next person, but Im very aware that laughter is lacking in my life. I dont think I laugh as much as other people. Thats kind of sad, isnt it? I think its sad.

Im not serious though, at least I dont think I am. I"ll have to ask Matt but Im pretty confident my friends and family would not describe me as serious. But maybe a stranger would. Maybe an acquaintance. I dont know... Im strange I guess.

In any case, I have laughed at someone's joke or story without fully understanding what was being said. Yes. I have done that... a lot. Guilty!

1 comment:

  1. you may not always be the one joking around, but i would NEVER consider you serious!
    tara

    ReplyDelete