Wednesday, April 29, 2009

White Board Paint.

I just saw this on a favorite design blog and had to post about it.



Im so stoked. What a great idea! Ive always loved the look of the blackboard paint, but I didnt like the idea of the chalk. I already have a major problem with dust, dirt and cat hair in my house. I cant do chalk dust too. But with white board paint, the colors are vast and the mess is not so bad. I could see painting an entire bedroom door with this stuff. Apparently you can buy it through Idea Paint and Rust-oleom. This might be a perfect job for Matt to do in his spare time: paint the boys' bedroom doors. If Seamus' door was a white erase board, perhaps I woudlnt be so irritated upon spying this, done in pencil, a couple days ago:



Instead I would be able to respond in kind.

8 comments:

  1. I do have some time on my hands. I think we should paint the whole house with that stuff (including the outside). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... must be a mother of boys who thought of this one. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh NICE, that is such a great idea!! will have to check that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he didn't mean you - I think he meant the penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh-FUNNY!
    loooooove the idea of this too lisa!
    tw

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband is a Matt too...and I think he needs some of this paint in his hands too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Projects for Matt are good - If you run out send him over! As for the door.... I bet he did mean you and Matt and Finn but didn't you ever want to do that to your family? My answer was to just keep mine so messed up that Kim couldn't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh out loud! :)
    That company was offering free samples a few weeks ago. Check out their site and see if they're still doing that.
    shell

    ReplyDelete