Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Los Cuatro Primos






It was sooooo hard for me to get a shot of these four. I think it has just as much to do with their ages as it does their personalities. Seamus was probably the best model. Go figure! He dutifully sat there with that mock smile on his face the whole time. He even helped out with Abbey from time to time. Thank you Seamus! Eli is naturally very animated - always talking and/or asking questions. In every other picture he is a blur. Abbey was sick on Easter. Jen and Barry could get her happy and smiling for a few seconds but then she'd slump into an exhausted state. And Finn... good heavens... I shouldnt even get started on him. Uggh! That boy was sulking and angry the entire time I was trying to take pictures. It made me so mad! Right before we sat the kids down, we told Finn that there were going to be changes in finding the golden egg this year. He didnt like the new rules so he was pouting and pissed off the entire time I was trying to take pictures. After a minute or so of seeing his angry face in every shot, I stopped what I was doing and blew up at him in front of everyone. I was sooooo angry and embarrassed by his behavior. Finn gets so irrationally emotional about things sometimes. Its so tiring and ridiculous. I wonder where he gets that from. Ugh. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine where Finn got "that" attitude - non of the rest of us ever have it(?) Good pictures even though he was being pouty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they are PERFECT just like this.
    :)tdub

    ReplyDelete