Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, Monday, Cant Trust that Day


We had a great weekend in Joshua Tree but it went super fast. I didnt take many pictures this trip. Thats ok. Sometimes it feels good to be involved in whats going on vs. observing everything through a lens. I was involved this trip. We packed in alot of good stuff given the small amount of time we were gone. Hiking and geo caching and climbing. We had a good time.

But now its Monday and its been a busy one. My to-do list is a mile long and I havent accomplished much of it.

I better get going. More later.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

  1. You ALWAYS get the BEST shots of your boys. And I was just loving all the photos in your J Tree post below. I have probably come back to look at them five times. You are so good at what you do with that camera. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T. Someday you guys have to come out there with us. You'll get dirty, but the light. You will DIE over the light.

    ReplyDelete