Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Are You Ready for some Football?


Seamus had his second flag football game yesterday with the St. Francis JV team. Since it was Columbus Day, Matt had the day off and was able to see the game along with me and Dama Shan. That was pretty cool. Our team didnt score and Im pretty sure the other team got three touchdowns against us, but our team is very young. They are learning and improving with each game.

Seamus had an interception yesterday and I was soooooo stoked to get some shots of it. Lucky me.



That's my boy! I was wildly excited for him. It is his first interception ever.

In other news, Im getting ready to go in and have more of my root canal work this morning. I just took some Xanax a few minutes ago and Im already feeling the effects. I better go and make myself some breakfast before Im too incoherent to do it.
Wish me luck. I fell asleep while they were doing it last week so Im really hoping for a repeat.

Happy Tuesday (except for me who is gonna be out of it for the next several hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment