Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer is Slipping Away Too Fast


We were at the pool with Eli and friends yesterday and out of nowhere I got this really bad, visceral feeling that summer was slipping away too fast. It is August after all - we start school August 31st. As with many things I dont want to admit, Ive buried the feeling deep down for another day. I cant cope with it right now. I want summer to last forever.

In other news, Dama Shan is coming today. Soooooo excited about that. I love when my mother in law comes. We all look forward to it for days. She'll be sleeping in Seamus' room and he wrote her a little message on the door this week.

Eeeeeekkkk! I didnt notice how trashed the rest of the door was until I saw this picture. Better clean that before she comes.
Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment