Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spread it Around

I saw these posters today online by Micah Max. I think I need one (or all) of these:



On his site the description says:Designed as a part of the Power To The Poster project held to raise awareness to issues that poster makers are passionate about. Instead of blood for oil, immigration, or healthcare, I chose to try and create something that deals with interpersonal awareness. Want to give or get some forgiveness? Tear off a tab and make it happen.

I like it! :)

Happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Graphic + cool ... love the message, too.
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we could all use these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! May have to borrow it for a project down the road. Hope ya'll had a great time with Barb. I'm sure she's going to miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete