Thursday, December 30, 2010

December Family Portrait.


This just in! Do you see what is sitting in back of us in this picture? That's right baby: its the Golden Gate Bridge!!! I was so excited to get this last family picture for December. What a year 2010 has been! This excercise in family portraits has been such a rewarding activity for me. I can not tell you how gleeful I am at taking 12 family portraits for each month of this year. A part of me is really shocked I followed through and did it. I am totally going to try to make a go of this again in 2011.

We just got home tonight from "The Great California Mission Adventure." If I can find the time, Im going to write about it tomorrow and include some pictures from our trip. Right now, however, I need a shower and a glass of wine (maybe two.) In addition to San Francisco, the Four McGarveys and my parents visited Sonoma, Morro Bay, Santa Barbara and a little town up north called Cloverdale. We did our traveling over the past few days by car. It may sound kind of crazy being kooked up in a car for that long, but we made some great memories. More later.

Happy Thursday night. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Finn's expression. So glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing is that was the best expression that Finn had in about 5 pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it. You drove right by our place, I think...wish we were here for a quick visit. Hope all is well, Rika

    ReplyDelete