Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cabrillo with Kris and Karen/October's Family Portrait


Back in early October my sisters in law, Kris and Karen, came out to visit us here in California. They were only here for a weekend, but boy was it great having them around. On an overcast Saturday we ventured off to Cabrillo National Park for a small hike and some sight seeing. This was the second time Matt, the boys and I had visited Cabrillo this year and once again, we missed the appropriate time to visit the tide pools. Apparently the tide pools are a winter exhibit. In October we were able to stick our fingers in a few anemones, but Id love to take the boys down there during low tide. I am going to make it a point to check back at Cabrillo this winter. I love me some good tide pools and Ive heard the ones at Cabrillo are the best.


While we were at Cabrillo, Kris snapped a shot of the four McGarveys for our October family portrait.

It was a good day.

2 comments: