Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dreams of Ikea


Lately, I have been really itching to go to Ikea.
I realize its not the best in home furnishings, but given style its hard to beat the prices.
I have a list of things to purchase at Ikea.
-A loveseat/couch for the living room.
-Slip covers for our present couch.
-a desk for Finn's room.
-Frames.
Im hoping that when the kids get back into school, I can drive down south for a couple hours and walk around the store.
Sometimes its not even about buying things at Ikea that lifts my spirits. Its about experiencing the cool way they style their merchandise.

To illustrate my point, here are some of my favorite Ikea images right now.









Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i wish we could go together! love me a good IKEA trip. and w/out scott pushing me through the whole time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a deal. I dont really like going with my kids. The rush me terribly, but are too old to go in the nursery place.

    ReplyDelete