Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mmmm. Mmmmm. Good


I just had to brag a bit on my husband.

This past week, Matt made me some of the best posole Ive ever tasted. Let me tell ya: Ive eaten my fair share of posole. I lived in Mexico for crying out loud. Im Mexican! All that withstanding, Matt's posole last week was one of the yummiest things Ive eaten in a long time. Matt was in the grocery store and saw a picture of posole on the cover of a magazine. He came home, searched for the recipe on the Sunset magazine website and whipped up the tastiest meal Ive had in weeks. After we finished eating, I asked Matt to print out the recipe so we could make it again. It was delicious! But of course, Matt added and subtracted ingredients to his liking so printing it out wouldnt replicate it completely. It was soooooooo good, you guys. When I look at this picture I cant help but want more. Yummers!

Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Having the confidence to adjust a recipe is where you start to feel you have the power to really cook.

    ReplyDelete