Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Layout Share

as seen at twopeasinabucket.com


The theme this month at two peas was 4x6 photos. I normally dont use that size very much so I took the opportunity to dig deep in my stash and try scrapping with some divided page protectors. Several years ago, I saw Ali Edwards use the divided page protectors on her blog. I loved the idea and went out and bought like 3 different types of divided protectors hoping to copy her idea. I never used them. ((((groan))) So typical of me: I get all excited about something but lack follow through. It was fun to bring them out this month and use them. Ironically, they were super fun to work with! I think the limited space made it easier for me to scrap, actually. Go figure.

Happy Wednesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't tell you how much I love your use of the page protectors and the resulting layouts!!! Makes me want to scrapbook again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Lisa. What did you use for the little boy silhouette? I love it! I should prob head over to 2peas, but I haven't been there in ages. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
    Christina - the silhouette is from October Afternoon. Let me link you up: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/october-afternoon/66444-night-light-die-cut-shapes/?filters=october-afternoon%2Fdie-cuts

    ReplyDelete