Friday, June 11, 2010

Jennifer's Pizza Night


One day last month, the boys and I went over to my sister's house for pizza. Our husbands were out of town and we found that spending time together made the time go by more quickly. Instead of ordering out, Jennifer got all the fixings so that our children could make their own pizza meal. She purchased dough, sauce, cheese and meat and our four children crafted their dinner from scratch. It was such a neat activity. I was almost jealous i hadnt thought of it myself.

Wednesday night the kids and I were alone for dinner. I was going to throw something together quickly - like mac and cheese or hot dogs- but at the last minute opted to recreate my sister's pizza dinner. I thought it would be fun. I drove out to the store and got what I needed. I prepped the counter with flour and put all the pizza fixings in bowls. When the boys finally sat down to cook, I grabbed my camera and enjoyed their activity.


Making pizza's "Jennifer style" not only made for a fun, dinner activity, my boys actaully ate the meal too. Thats what I call a win-win situation. Yeah!

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we can have a "Pizza Night" while I am there!

    ReplyDelete