Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bob The Builder - Can He Fix it?

This weekend, Finn made this cool tool box at cub scouts. I was so impressed when he walked through the door with this awesome craft.

A father in the group cut out all the pieces before hand so that the kids just needed to assemble them with their dads. I cant imagine the time it must have taken to cut out all the necessary pieces. There are about 10 cubs in our den - that's a lot of pieces to cut out!

I really didnt know what to expect when we got Finn involved with scouts, but I gotta say its been fantastic. I feel super grateful that Finn gets one on one time with Matt and that they get to participate in enriching activities like this one.

Happy Tuesday. :)

P.S. - The school is letting Seamus play soccer. He's pretty excited.

P.S.S - Finn looks super big to me in this picture. Jinkies!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. Thats what i think too. I wonder if it was the angle of me taking the picture or if he is actually stretching out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Finn is enjoying scouts. Matt always did!
    Actually, I think he is enjoying this as much as Finn! Really glad Seamus is going to play soccer - now all he has to do is keep his grades up!!
    Can't wait to see you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete