Friday, October 8, 2010

No More Lonely Nights.


Yesterday I was listening to a Paul McCartney song called "No More Lonely Nights." Its not a critically acclaimed, awe inspiring song but I love it. I always have. Yesterday while I was listening to it I honed in on the lyrics below:

"May I never miss the thrill of being near you."

I have listened to that song dozens and dozens of times, but I dont think I have ever heard those words before. I tend to key in on the music of any given song - not the lyrics. Naturally, those words made me think of Matt. We've been married 13 years and been together 15. Matt has been such a blessing in my life. I, honest to God, hope I never miss the thrill of being near him either.

Not in 13 years.

Not in 20 years.

Not in (God willing) 50 years.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment