Saturday, June 13, 2009

Penguins Win Stanley Cup!!!


I cant stop watching the highlights from last nights game. It makes me sooooo happy to see the Penguins celebrate winning the Stanley Cup. I was on the edge of my seat watching game 7 last night. In the last few seconds, I could feel my heart pounding in my throat - adrenaline pumping. DAMN it felt good to see these kids win! I dont even watch hockey. Im not a hockey fan. Heck, I didnt even know who Mario Lemieux was before I met Matt in the mid 1990s. But Matt is a Penguins fan and we've watched our share of Penguin games over the years. We watched the Pens lose last year to the Red Wings which made it all the more exciting to watch them WIN in GAME 7 in DETROIT last night. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
This is a favorite image. I saw it this morning and started beaming:

And this one too:

No comments:

Post a Comment