Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Red, Red Wine You Make Me Feel So Fine

Because of a round about set of circumstances, I receive Martha Stewart Living Magazine. I dont particularly enjoy the publication and typically dont find the information it contains very useful. Its beautifully photographed and the creative direction of the magazine does appeal to me. I just seem to have a hard time relating to its content.

This month while browsing the August issue, I found this very interesting information (see circled portion below:)

No wonder Italian women are so smokin' hot. Looks like I'll be starting a new diet today. YUM! ;)

Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, Lisa! And thanks for the good news! My sister brought me a bottle of red wine the other day, and my next door neighbor got some tough news, so I brought it over, and we each had a glass the other night. Looks like we should each have another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.5 to 3?! geez! i can do 1, but 2-3 will mean an 8pm bedtime for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. - i have never gotten on board with anything martha stewart. have you ever read O Magazine (oprah) or Real Simple? i love both + think you may too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for a glass of red wine a day !!
    study link is here ..

    http://www.brighamandwomens.org/Pressreleases/PressRelease.aspx?PageId=644

    ReplyDelete